A blonde woman came into a garage and asked a mechanic for a seven-hundred-ten.
They all looked at each other, and the Mechanic? asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"
She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there."
The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.
He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"
She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."
Click here to learn the identity of the mysterious 710 cap!
These have to be the best apartments in Maryland! Baltimore Real Estate has more information. You can also visit this web site: http://www.gebhartproperties.com/Baltimore_Apartments.html, or call one of the leasing consultants at, (410) 666-1340.
1. full sized washers and dryers in every apartment!
2. valet trash PICKUP from your door M-F except hoildays.
3. an Olympic size pool.
4. a fitness facility that offers cardio, universal machines and free weights.
5. recently resurfaced tennis courts.
6. a gym.
7. a full size basketball court.
Makes you want to pick up and move...