Sunday, September 18, 2011

Share a Smile With Flowers

After 11 years, my husband still sends me flowers.  I love fresh cut flowers and he knows it.  Sending flowers is a beautiful way to let someone know you are thinking about them, even when you are not by their side.  Floral arrangements don"t have to cost you an arm and a leg.  LOL!   You can find some really great flower delivery deals on the internet. 

I've been blessed with a large family, 7 kids to be exact.  The one thing that they learned from their step father is to say it with flowers and I love it.  Why? Can't wait for Mother's Day or my birthday because I know I am going to get beautiful floral arrangements.  See, I love all kinds of flowers.  They send me roses, carnations, lilies, and much more.  I also have a large collection of beautiful vases that the floral arrangements came in.  I save them because I don't have a problem buying myself flowers.  Why not?  You should always treat yourself to something beautiful.  That's why God created awesome things, so we can enjoy them!  :)
 
For me, there is nothing like opening the door and finding someone standing there with a delivery of fresh flowers. Can't wait for my next surprise delivery to arrive! 

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain