Thursday, December 11, 2008

And the Lesson Learned? Don't Stand on a Table!

My kids found this on youtube. What was this girl thinking? I felt really bad for the girl, but at the same time...I couldn't stop laughing. I know, BAD MOMMMY!

Anyway, they sent it to my sister who really had a laugh. Our aunt was living with her. One of the lights went out in the kitchen and guess what she did. Yup, instead of getting a ladder...she stood on the table, which broke in pieces under her weight. Ya think????

Proof that some people lack common sense. Unfortunately, they give the rest of us a youtube video to email and a ton of laughs...



You Might Also Enjoy Watching This Genius
Bambi Had Enough!
What Does Flammable Mean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've started laughing before playing the video :)) She is the best.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain