Friday, November 21, 2008

This is What Happens When You Never Give Up!

One of the most important things I've taught my children is to never give up. I'm very persistent and tenacious. My children are very much like me. They enjoy beating the odds. They are very competitive and always get up when they fall down. They believe, you'll never know if you don't try. So when my daughter The Diva said, "I want to meet The Jonas Brothers". Guess what I said? I said "OK!" The hyperlink will take you to her adventures with The Jonas Brothers.

SpiritQuest on Twitter sent me this inspirational video by accident. Thank you soo much. It is very inspiring. Of course, I want to share it with all of you.

Just remember, no matter what you are going through...NEVER GIVE UP!

To learn more about my beliefs and what my children and I have overcome you can visit:
Miracles Still Happen

Enjoy the video!
:)

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain