Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How to Send Flowers to Your Loved Ones in the Philippines

Last Mother's Day, I learned a hard lesson. I made an assumption that ruined my plans. I had planned to send my mother flowers. Since I decided I was going to send her flowers I didn't make alternate plans. There was a big problem. She lives in Puerto Rico and none of the florists online delivered there. I assumed that because most companies deliver there, they would to. For those of you that are not aware, Puerto Rico is a commonwealth.

I'm sure people in the US have enocuntered the same problem when they've wanted to send flowers to philippines. Fortunately, there is an online florist that can help you send gifts to the philippines. Island Rose offers bouquets, wreaths, gifts and much more! They are currently offering a 50% discount on Belgian chocolates with a minimum purchase of a dozen roses!

Don't want to send flowers? Perhaps the recipient is allergic to flowers! Now what? Island Rose offers philippine gifts like spa products, Belgian chocolates, personal journal products and more. Bookmark the site for easy access in the future. They accept all major credit cards as well as alternative payment methods.

Good luck!

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain