Saturday, September 08, 2007

Texas bed and breakfast

My daughter (The Diva)is a Jonas Brothers fan. The 6 yr old watches The Disney Channel on which The Jonas Brothers are on costant rotation. The channel is always showing one of their videos or interview clips. Because of this, the 6 yr old is familiar with the band too. Actually, we've all gone to several of The Jonas Brothers concerts-that's right...me and the 7 kids! We've actualy started planning our vacations around their concerts. Sounds strane, but after talking to several moms at their last concert-we're not the only ones.

Looking at their tour schedule, I realized they are going to be in Texas. Perfect time to round up the kids and visit a new state. Hopefully, we won't have any problems there. I've heard stories. I've been toying with the idea of staying at an inn. We've done the hotel thing, which was lots of fun. I've always wanted to stay at an inn, but now I'm a little worried. The youngest is on the autism specturm and he gets sensory overlaod at unusual moments. Looking at an online directory of linns called ILoveInss.com I found many Texas bed and breakfast. How will I find the right one? I'll call with my NY accent and mention the word autism. the ones that hesitate are a no-go, the ones that flat out refuse are off the list too. I hope I'll have at least two to choose from...

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain