Thursday, April 26, 2007

Plan a Weekend Getaway with ILoveInns!

Tired of the rat race? Need a getaway, but can't afford to fly? Here's the perfect solution. A Bed and Breakfast can give you a break from the everyday grind. With the site I Love Inns, you can find an affordable place to stay that will revive your body and soul.

I Love Inns is a website that is a must for bed and breakfast aficionados. They have the inns under categories for every taste. For those that love history, you can read about historic inns and the mysteries they hold. If you like what you read, you can make reservations. For those of you that need some alone time, you can read about the 10 most romantic inns. See an interesting location, book a weekend for the two of you!

I love, love, love this site. I'm going to talk to the kids about staying at an inn one weekend in the near future. They love Manhattan and this makes it easy for us to cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. (No long drives. No parking garages).

I Love Inns is a site you must bookmark. It's on the top of my favorites. Visit the site and you'll see why...

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain