Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Blonde and the Sheep

> Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing
> blonde jokes that
> she had her hair cut and dyed brown.
>
> A few days later, as she was out driving around the
> countryside, she
> stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass.
>
> Admiring the cute wooly creatures, she said to the
> shepherd, "If I can
> guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?"
>
> The shepherd, always the gentleman, said, "Sure!"
>
> The blonde thought for a moment and, for no
> discernible reason, said,
> "352."
>
> This being the correct number, the shepherd was,
> understandably,
> totally amazed, and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K.,
> I'll keep to my end of
> the deal. Take your pick of my flock."
>
> The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and
> finally picked the
> one that was by far cuter and more playful than any
> of
> the others.
>
> When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and
> said, "O.K., now I
> have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true
> hair color, can I
> have my dog back?"

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain