Wednesday, November 02, 2005

His & Hers Diaries

> 1. HER DIARY
>
> Sunday night I thought he was acting weird. We
> had made plans to meet at
> a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my
> friends all day long, so I
> thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit
> late, but he made no
> comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I
> suggested that we go somewhere
> quiet so we could talk.
>
> He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked
> him what was wrong; he
> said nothing. I asked him if it as my fault that
> he was upset. He said
> it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.
>
> On the way home I told him that I loved him, he
> simply smiled and kept
> driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't
> know why he didn't say I
> love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had
> lost him, as if he
> wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat
> there and watched TV.
> He seemed distant and absent. Finally, I decided
> to go to bed. About 10
> minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise
> he responded to my
> caress and we made love, but I still felt that he
> was distracted and his
> thoughts were somewhere else He fell asleep....I
> cried. I don't know
> what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are
> with someone else. My
> life is a disaster.
>
>
>
>
> 2. HIS DIARY
>
> Today the Patriots lost, but at least I got laid.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain