Wednesday, November 02, 2005

FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man who's not a creep. One who's handsome, smart and strong. One who loves to listen long? One who thinks before he speaks? When he says he'll call, he won't wait weeks.

I pray that he is gainfully employed. When I spend his cash he won't be annoyed. Pulls out my chair and opens my door. Massages my back and begs to do more. Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind, Knows what to answer to "How big is my behind?" I pray that this man will love me to no end, And never attempt to hit on my friend. Amen.



MALE PRAYER:

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store and a boat. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I will pay $10 - $50 hour to work at home using your computer. No boss, set your own hours, easy work, start making money today!

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Next page>>
South Africa's leading daily advertising, marketing and media news resource for the industry! Marketing community of South Africa COMPANIES IN THE NEWS: List your company Marketing news South African music ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I was recently doing a search through blogs for the keyphrase how to make money with google adsense. I happened to come across yours even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I figured I wouldn't mind contributing to your blog by commenting it. I've been quite busy to work on my blog lately but I am interested in topics being generally related to what I search for. I know you may not think this is an appropriate post to your blog, however I would just like to compliment you on your blog and I wish you well in future endeavors with it,

Sincerely,

Mark

p.s. I like to take a look at other blogs to get some ideas as to how I am going to form mine.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain