Friday, November 04, 2005

FINANCIAL SALVATION

This was sent to me, and I just had to send it on .


May you have $0.00 balances on all your bills --

FINANCIAL SALVATION!

We can all use this. Here is your financial salvation!

It's a simple prayer, you got 30 seconds?

The Prayer:

Heavenly Father, Most Gracious and Loving God, I ask that You will
abundantly bless my family and I. I know that you recognize that a
family is more than just a mother and father, sister and brother,
husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You.
Father, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for
not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have
forwarded this message to. And that the power of joined prayer by
those who
believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything. I thank you in
advance for your blessings. Father GOD, deliver the person reading this
right now
from debt and debt burdens. Release your Godly Wisdom that they may be
good
stewards over all that YOU have called them to be in their financial
handling.
Father, I know how Wonderful and Mighty You are and how if we just obey
You
and walk
in your Word and have the faith of a mustard seed, that you will pour
out
Your
blessings. I thank you now Lord for all the blessings I have received
and
for the
blessings yet to come because I know You are not done with me yet.

In Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen.

TAKE 60 SECONDS and Send it on quickly and within hours, you will have
caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other. Then sit
back
and watch
the power of God work in your life for doing the thing that you know He
loves,
which is talking to him and sharing his word. God bless you all.


Rafiq D. Nelson
212-203-8444 Mobile
rnelso05@netzero.net E-mail address

"Let Love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to
that
which is good" Romans 12:9

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain