Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Good Life

Guest post written by Raymond Marion

I never knew the retired life would be so sweet. Sure, I knew it'd be a definite upgrade from working the 9 to 5 every day, week after week, but this has really surpassed all of my expectations! My wife and I spent the majority of our lives together living up in Connecticut, fighting the harsh winters and just keeping things as calm as we could. It got hard, what with my job keeping me there all hours and the kids coming in and out with school and everything. Then, they got older, went to college, and I finally got the opportunity to retire. After many years of figuring out exactly what we wanted to do, Barb and I finally decided it was time to live the dream: move down to Florida and live a live of minimal stress, minimal possessions and minimal worries. It's seriously great--I'm even looking in to domain hosting to see if I can start a blog about how awesome life is. Here's to us!

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain