Thursday, March 06, 2008

A One Stop Insurance Agency in the UK

Insurance is an important financial tool. The truth is no one should be under insured. Why? Not being properly insured can be a leak in your finances. Let me share a few of my experiences. Several years ago, my driveway wasn't paved. It is very long and was covered with gravel. One day, a pebble bounced off the driveway and chipped the windshield. After making a few calls, I found out that my insurance didn't cover it. I was never informed of the extra glass coverage available. The windshiled cost me $250.00.

On another ocassion, I was driving a Ford Windstar. I stopped at a stop sign and my front wheels disconnected from the rest of the car. That was a devastating blow to my finances. First I had to pay for a tow truck. Second, I had to pay for a car rental. My insurance had the option of getting car rental for emergency purposes for an extra $20.00 more. I had never been informed of this, so the extra expense came out of my pocket. A total of $900.00 for the rental of a minivan for a total of 3 weeks.

Shopping for insurance is something I usually dread. Several years ago, I found an insurance agency I was really happy with. Unfortunately, I was told that a person can't have insurance with one particular company after a certain amount of years. My insurance agent changed my insurance to a new carrier. I was not happy with their service either. Last July, I changed my insurance again. I used a popular site site that gives you a free quote in minutes. I finally found the perfect match. If you live in the UK, you don't have to go through all of the drama I experienced.

AutoNetInurance has a site that fulfills all your insurance needs. What do I mean? This company has a site that offers insurance for your home, car, bike, pet and even travel! Best of all, you can visit their site for a quick online quote. No surprises! Just remember, plan for the unexpected. Towing fees, Car rental fees and unexpected repairs (cracked windshields) can drain your funds very quickly.

Remember, if you're in the UK and you're looking for Cheap Car Insurance visit AutoNetInurance.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain