Friday, February 23, 2007

A Smile and $7.50!

Want to smile and make some money? Here's the solution. PayPerPost.com is paying readers to write a review of this post. Would you like to earn $7.50 just to write a review? It's a quick and easy way to earn money. I would greatly appreciate it! You would be providing me with backlinks and we all know how important those are!

What is PayPerPost.com?
PayPerPost.com is an advertising agency that uses blog marketing. What does this mean to you or any other blogger? It means that you can earn money by blogging. Can't belive it? It's true. Last year I earned over $700.00. It's easy to do. You just have to be creative. I love to write, so it is an easy way for me to earn money from home. I'm grateful for PayPerPost.com because blogging for them enables me to be home for my kids. Seven kids take a lot of care. Even if some of them are teens, I'm dealing with a 14 yr old that has ADD and refuses to take meds (thanks to his Dad). I also have a 5 yr old that was diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Need I say more? For me, getting paid to blog is an alternative to working outside of the home.

What do you need?
1. You need to have a blog that is at least 90 days old.
2. The blog must have over 20 posts.
3. Your blog must be indexed by Google.
4. Click the blue badge on the bottom of the page. That will bring you to PayPerPost.com's registration page.
5. Complete the form and follow the prompts to write a review of this entry.

So smile, you have stumbled upon a way to earn money to:
1. get out of debt
2. save for a future big ticket item
3. invest

It's a win-win. You get to blog and get paid. Now go click the blue badge and start earning money today!






Related Topics
Not making money online? Visit this site because it's not just 4WAHMS!

1 comment:

Candace April said...

Hi, I am already on PPP, otherwise I would sign up through you.

I followed to your site from: "Getting Out Of Debt and pick up some FREBBIES, frugal tips and more!"

Are you still interested in link exchanges? If so, check out this, please:

http://mollypitcher.blogspot.com/2007/05/increase-your-page-rank.html

Thanks from a fellow mom blogger!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain